from the Show Series
~ Life Passages, The Soul’s Journey ~
Including Transformative TV and Inspiring Interviews with impactful photos, videos, and film clips.
In February 2017 Nancy Bloom was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award for hosting and producing the transformative TV Show: Life Passages, The Soul’s Journey for over 20 years.
The show airs on cable TV in Southern Oregon cities, on Channels 15 & 182 Monday nights at 9:30 P.M. and Sundays 3:30 P.M.
See other Life Passages shows at Rogue Valley Community Television, where you can find all shows from the past few years Archived.
I invite you to tune in to past shows and the unique and engaging conversations in each one…
Enjoy three to four years of archived shows, and to watch live streaming.
Or join us on my YouTube Channel – Spirit in Bloom
Here I am with Linda Dixon on the Life Passages set, featuring her Art of Life, and Life in Art…And her book…
Life Passages: Heal and Transform
A conversation with guest host, Kathy Kali, a bout healing and transforming lives. An Interview with Nancy Bloom on her work in Counseling, Hypnotherapy, Workshops and Music, and about her TV Show Life Passages, the Soul’s Journey.
Life Passages: Universal Medicine Wheel
A journey of the soul and spirit. An Inteview by Shoshona Alexander with workshop leader Nancy Bloom about the Universal Medicine Wheel.
Watch Salaam Shalom Nancy’s Music Video!
Nancy Bloom, recording artist, invites you to enjoy a video of her peace song, Salaam Shalom. She says, “Salaam Shalom is a song invoking and inviting peace, within and throughout the world. It is a sung prayer for peace, a melodic blessing of peace, and can be used as a meditation or mantra off and on throughout the day for dwelling in peace and flooding the world with peace. The mind and heart are powerful instruments of creation. I invite you to focus them on peace, while listening, meditating, singing or praying to this song. I dedicate the lyrics, four words for peace: Salaam (Arabic), Shalom (Hebrew), Shanti (Sanskrit), and Peace (English), to peace in all hearts, on all continents and between all people.
Life Passages: The Fool’s Journey
Naomi Caspe & Doug Kipping share their mutual love of international magic-making over the years.
Life Passages: A Baha’i Way of Life
Howard and Rebecca Osvald talk about the value of love and unity in these troubled times.
Life Passages: Bringing Home Peace
Peace is an inside job! A how-to discussion on beginning peace at home. An interview with Eric Sirotkin, International Lawyer For Peace.
Life Passages: The Truth about PTSD & Trauma
Nancy Bloom speaks with Dr. Diane Hennacy Powell about the healing process for patients suffering from PTSD & trauma.
Life Passages: The Greatest Gifts of All
Nancy Bloom speaks with Santa (aka Ed Taylor) to find out what REALLY matters.
OLD! Filmmakers On Aging
Nancy Bloom speaks with 2 Women Filmmakers who share their films on living fully as we age. Guests are Katherine Roselli and Cat Gould. Showcasing people from age 10 days to 101 years.
Life Passages TV Interview with DavidPaul Doyle
Listen to DavidPaul Doyle, author of When God Spoke to Me and founder of The Voice for Love, discuss the topic of hearing God’s Voice and share inspirational stories of ordinary people who have received divine guidance and wisdom in their lives.
How to Hear God’s Voice – DavidPaul Doyle and Candace Doyle TV Interview
DavidPaul Doyle and Candace Doyle talk about their book, The Voice for Love, a guide to hearing God’s voice within.
Standing For Standing Rock
Nancy Bloom speaks with three Native American Water Protectors, recently returned to Southern Oregon from Standing Rock in North Dakota.
Path to Love & Aliveness
Nancy Bloom interviews Tracie Sage, author of the book The Missing Manual to Love, Marriage & Intimacy. Tracie shares about her childhood challenges and her life work, both of which informed her calling to write this book, based on her 20 years of working as a Love Catalyst and Relationship Coach.
Previous Guests Include:
- Harriet Rex Smith, 84, acclaimed artist, and activist, who at 82 went to jail to protect Old Growth Redwoods from being clear cut.
- Humanitarian Sculptor Meera Censor and her sculptures of Nelson Mandela, Chief Joseph, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, and many more, focusing on peace.
- G. Valmont Thomas, African-American Actor, Director, Singer/Songwriter, Musician and Professor of Theatre, on growing up the son of a high ranking black officer during the Vietnam War, on his own original music, and on Martin Luther King’s stance against the Vietnam War and for peace and humanitarian values.
- Allisa Lukara, Author of Riding Grace, A Triumph of the Soul, on her journey through childhood sexual abuse and chronic fatigue to a total healing of body, mind and spirit, through finding her voice and writing her story.
- Brent Florendo, co-chair of the Native American Studies department at Southern Oregon University on his Wasco Indian heritage, and his journey from the Warm Springs Indian Reservation to Alaska, through storytelling and theatre, to his work now in guiding Native American youth.
- Ara Johnson, a mother of 2 children, meeting the challenges of pervasive cancer, and fighting to live for her children. A second segment with her 16 year old son, Jeremy, showcases her work in starting a group for children with parents who have cancer, and Jeremy’s growth through anger to authenticity within the group, as he eventually becomes a peer counselor to others whose parents are suffering or dying with the disease.
Other interviews include:
- A visit to a Palestinian refugee camp
- 2 woman singer-songwriters share their beautiful and empowering music
- A driver’s education teacher structures learning to drive as a right of passage for his teen students
- A Native American flute player and composer, formerly homeless for several years, shares his original music in a natural setting, while his wife shares her moving portraits of Native Americans, and both speak on relationship as healing, listening to one’s calling and honoring it.
- Reflections of a Tibetan Buddhist lama who lives in Brazil.
- An 18 year old shares the story of his Vision Quest, and subsequent journeys among the bushmen of Africa.
- A Unity Minister and Hospice Chaplain converses with Nancy Bloom about World Pain and Restoring Soul
- A blind musician and composer, singer/Songwriter speaks of his life, blind from birth in a sighted world, his independence, and heartwarming interdependence with friends and musical collaborators, and shares his music live.
- A woman massage therapist who felt called to Ground Zero from 3000 miles away to volunteer 16-20 hours a day treating exhausted rescue workers for weeks, a block from the site.
- An animal communicator and her therapy dog give viewers insights into animals and communicating with their pets.
And many, many more…